ROCK HILL, N.C. – The King University women's track and field team competed at ADIDAS Winthrop Invitational and the Tornado set three personal records in a meet that featured numerous NCAA Division I teams.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Neyasha Honorable set a personal record in the 400 meters, posting a time of 1:00.57 to finish in the top half of a field of nearly 50 runners.
- In the 5,000 meters, Hannah Kusmierz posted a personal record with a time of 18:52.02, finishing 11th.
- Taylor Grayson finished in the top half of the hammer throw with a personal best mark of 38.77 meters.
- In the triple jump, Ebony Jones posted a wind-aided mark of 5.11 meters. Her personal record of 5.10 meters was set during the indoor season, and her best outdoor mark is 5.01 meters.
- Amani McFadden finished eighth in the triple jump with a mark of 10.54 meters.
- Finishing 23rd of 67 runners in the 200 meter dash field was Amari McFadden with a time of 26.33 seconds.
- King will be in action again on Friday and Saturday at the Montreat College Invitational.