BRISTOL, Tenn. – The King University women's tennis team faced North Greenville on Friday afternoon. The Tornado narrowly lost two matches in doubles, falling 9-0 overall.
FINAL SCORE: North Greenville 9, King 0
LOCATION: King Tennis Courts; Bristol, Tenn.
RECORDS: King 1-9, 0-6 Conference Carolinas; North Greenville 6-9, 5-3 Conference Carolinas
HOW IT HAPPENED
- King dropped the first and second flight, 8-6 to the Trojans. Marianne Hull and Katya Cerny played Christina Klessling and Kylie Sandusky in the first flight and at the second flight, Haley Maloney and Catherine Vezey faced Camille Duhan and Fernanda de Lucca.
- At No. 1 singles, Hull dropped sets 7-6, 6-2 against Klessling.
- Ashley Salazar competed at No. 4 singles, getting edged 8-7 by Duhan.
- King will be in action again tomorrow when they host Southern Wesleyan College. The Conference Carolinas dual is slated for 12:00 p.m.
- North Greenville plays at Lees-McRae College tomorrow.