SNOW HILL, N.C. – Rain suspended the second round of the Conference Carolinas Men's Golf Championship, and when the tournament resumed, the King University men's golf team came away with a third place finish. King shot 292 in the second round to finish with a total of 598 and were led by Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite and Robert Wilkinson who finished in the top 10.
KING RESULTS: 3rd of 9 (598)
LOCATION: Cutter Creek Golf Club; Snow Hill, N.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72; 7191 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Sripatrprasite finished the tournament with a round of two-under 70 to finish with a two-round total of 147 and take sixth place.
- Wilkinson also carded a 70 in the second round, finishing with a total of 148 to take eighth place.
- Matthew Dalrymple followed a round of 75 with a second round of 74, posting a total of 149 to finish 11th.
- Coming in next for the Tornado was Wataru Koguchi who finished with a total of 154 following a round of 78.
- Miles Ruff rounded out the team with a stroke total of 159 after his second round of 81.
FOR THE FOES
- Limestone College won the championship with a score of 581 while Barton College took second at 596. King and Belmont Abbey College finished third at 598.
- Individually, Will Woodard of Limestone was the individual medalist with a score of four-under 140.