GLENWOOD, S.C. – The King University men's golf team finished the Lander Bearcat Classic with a score of 921 following a final round of 310. The Tornado were led by a 39th place finish by Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite.
KING RESULTS: 15th of 18 (921)
LOCATION: Greenwood Country Club; Greenwood, S.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72; 6800 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Sripatrprasite finished the tournament with a round of 76 for a stroke total of 226, giving him a 39th place finish.
- Next on the list for King was Matthew Dalrymple who had a total score of 228, following his final round 79.
- Coming in with a total of 232 with a final round of 76 was Robert Wilkinson.
- Kelsey March shot a final round 79, posting a total score of 236 for the three rounds.
- Rounding out the team for the Tornado was Mathias Bunaes, carding an 80 in the final round, shooting a total 240 for the tournament.
FOR THE FOES
- Lander University won the event with a three-round total of 871.
- Newberry College finished second with a total score of 878 and Georgia College placed third, posting an 883 score.
- Individually, Michael Pospisil of Lander University won the tournament, shooting nine-under 207 with a final round of 70.
- King will be in action again on April 10-11 at the The Trojan in Goldsboro, N.C.