GREENWOOD, S.C. – The King University men's golf team posted a 611 in the first two rounds of the Lander Bearcat Classic and are in 15th place going into the final round. The Tornado were led by Matthew Dalrymple who shot even-par in the second round.
KING RESULTS: 15th of 18 (611)
LOCATION: Greenwood Country Club; Greenwood, S.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72, 6800 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Dalrymple posted a 77 in the first round and followed it with an even-par 72 in the second round to finish the day with a total of 149.
- Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite came in next for the Tornado with a total of 150. He carded a 74 in the first round and followed it with a 76 in the second round.
- Coming in at 156 with two rounds of 78 was Robert Wilkinson.
- Kesley March wasn't far behind, bettering his round of 80 in the first round with a 77 in the second round for a total of 157.
- Mathias Bunaes rounded out the squad with a total of 160 after carding a 79 in the first round and 81 in the second round.
FOR THE FOES
- Lander leads the tournament with a two-round total of 584 while Newberry College is second at 587 and Georgia College is third with a score of 588.
- Lander's Michal Pospisil is the individual leader with a score of seven-under 137.
- The tournament concludes with the third round at the Greenwood Country Club on Tuesday.