TRAVELERS REST, S.C. – The King University men's golf team finished the Southern Tide Classic with a score of 921 following a final round of 308. The Tornado were led by a 12th place finish by Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite.
KING RESULTS: 3rd of 13 (921)
LOCATION: Green Valley Country Club; Travelers Rest, S.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72; 6952 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Sripatrprasite finished the tournament with a round of 75 for a stroke total of 224, giving him a 12th place finish.
- Robert Wilkinson wasn't far behind, taking 22nd with a three-round total of 227 following his final round of 77.
- Coming in with a total of 233 with a final round of 79 was Matthew Dalrymple.
- Miles Ruff finished with a round of 82, giving him a total of 242 for the tournament.
- Wataru Koguchi improved every round, finishing with a round of 77 to post a total of 243.
- Playing as an individual, Kesley March finished with a total of 232 following his final round of 84.
FOR THE FOES
- Limestone College won the event with a three-round total of 883.
- Coker College and Queens University (N.C.) finished second at 893.
- Individually, Keith Egan of Clayton State University won the tournament, shooting one-under 215 with a final round of 67.
- King will be in action again on March 21-22 at the Cliffs Intercollegiate in Travelers Rest, S.C.